Friday, September 7, 2012

The Great Outdoors...

Alright folks, it's Friday so TGIFF!  And what could be a better way to cap off the last bit of good weather we are going to have around this neck of the woods (haha) then to head out on some crazy hiking trip through Algonquin Park and not showing my face to humanity for 5 effin days.  Woo hoo!



I think the hardest part of the trip revolves around music.  What kind of music am I going to bring?  Is it going to to survive 5 days in the woods with no charger?  Will I go insane without hearing some good ol rock n roll?!  Will anyone I'm with go insane from the rock n roll?  Do I care? haha

(My buddies and I beachin it with acoustics)

So I decided to throw out the question to friends and family in the online world.  I actually enjoy this part of involvement and blogging.  It allows me to showcase and observe the different genres and tunes my F&F feel are worthy of a camping trip.  But I swear to god, if anyone drops the track "Closing Time" by Semisonic, I'm going to lose it on them! haha



Anyways, I encourage you all to keep the tunes coming as well.  Head over to AFGM Facebook and drop a clip or a name of your favourite tune to be outdoors/camping with.  I welcome them all and will more than likely showcase a few of them.  Here are a few of the nominations thus far for "drop a Youtube clip or name of your favourite songs to go camping/be outdoors with."

Marcos' vote:


Mel's vote:


Chaps' vote:


Kim's vote:


Ashley's vote:


Marc's vote:


David's vote:


Brandon's vote:


Taylor's vote:


Now time for you to all drop some comments or name on of your own!  Who's got the best vote so far?

1 comment: