Thursday, October 3, 2013

Periphery Releases "Ragnarok" Music Video

Now that's how you do a live music video!  I know I am a little biased because I am a very big fan of this group, but I felt that Periphery did some great blending from their live videos.  The main focus of this group (I find) is technicality, so it was nice to see the guys adding cameras to their equipment.  Kind of gives you that 'behind the scenes' kind of vibe right?

Anyways, check out the video below and drop some comments/thoughts.  I think at the 3:53 part will have you jaw dropping just a bit. ;-)



"Ragnarok" comes off of Periphery's sophomore album "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal", which was released on July 3rd, 2012 via Sumerian Records.

AFGM: Periphery - This Time It's Personal

No comments:

Post a Comment