Friday, October 4, 2013

The Browning Streaming ENTIRE "Hypernova" Album

Time to get your groove on this morning folks.  I must admit that I wasn't quite taken by these guys at first.  Seemed almost too simple of music for me, but that all changed when I got the chance to check them out at The Annex Wreckroom and few weeks ago.  If you want to read more in depth about the show, then check out my previous article about their debut album "Burn This World":

AFGM: The Browning - Burn This World

Anyways, new music has been released and I couldn't be happier with my newest addition to my gym music.  Nothing like taking the annoyance of mainstream EDM in gyms (nothing against EDM as a genre, just at gyms where they blast the shit out of it) and adding some down tuned instruments and some double kicks.  Below, you can check out the ENTIRE "Hypernova" album but make sure to buy if you like.  "Hypernova" was released on October 1st, 2013 via Earache/Century Media Records.

























No comments:

Post a Comment