Thursday, December 26, 2013

Honour Crest Streaming New "Spilled Ink" Album In Full!

Forgive me if I don't get around to listening to all the bands you readers indulge in.  I do what I can when I can and this new group from Rise Records is one of them.  Honour Crest recently announced their ink deal with Rise Records (sorry, but not a big surprise) and their debut record "Spilled Ink" shortly following.

Not over glorifying them nor do they deserved to get tossed to the curb, "Spilled Ink" has a good blend of melodic breakdowns, some blistering screams, down-tuned guitars met with equally precise bass and drum work.  All in all it makes for a decent listen and worthy of a spin or two if you're a fan of metal.  With a song name like "Djentle" you kind of have an idea of where the band is going and what sub-genres and age groups they cater to.  Not to stereotype by any means, everyone can be an exception to it.

So 11 songs, hard hitting, good beats, and melodic interludes.  Everything you need for a decent album.  "Spilled Ink" was released on December 10th, 2013 via Rise Records.







Until the ripple they caused fades away
Until the clock they've wound winds down 
No one is ever truly dead







You put your hands on me 
Through empty bottles you speak
I won't forgive you
Time after time you let me down
Just a child with high expectations









These questions seem to have no answers
I can't take these waves on my own
I can't take this on my own
I will never let this go
What have I done thats made it hard for you to see what I have become?
These questions seem to have no answers

No comments:

Post a Comment