Friday, January 22, 2016

Crimson and Blue

I couldn't very well jump on the blog today, and not give a shout out to a great friend and musician of mine.  Straight out of my hometown Chatham, now relocated to Toronto, Jeremy de Freitas has spent countless hours putting together a solo career worth mentioning.  It was very often that my visits with him would turn into jam sessions.  You know when you're at a party, and that one guy always has a guitar on hand?  That would be Jeremy. haha

So that being said, he dropped his first solo material a couple weeks ago, and I suggest that you give it a listen.  Without trying to be biased, his single "Crimson and Blue" has a great vibe to it, as the blend of guitar, strings, and vocals had me clicking replay a few times.  "Crimon and Blue" is taken from Jeremy's debut album Crossed Off, which was released on January 6th, 2016.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment