Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bury Your Dead - Mosh N' Roll

Bury Your Dead have been busy at work with recently reunited singer Mat Bruso for their upcoming full length CD dubbed "Mosh N Roll", due in stores today via Mediaskare!


“This record has some of the heaviest songs Bury Your Dead has ever written, and lyrically it is my favorite. Marks feet do all the things we have come to expect them to, and Slim chugs so much, I don’t even think his guitar is making notes half the time. The whole thing is written to be played live." -Mat Bruso




"It speeds up for two-step parts live and slows the fuck down for some incredibly violent breakdowns. I say some of my favorite things ever. It continues the themes of family and forgiveness, but abandons whinny tour lyrics and is just the most bitter and angry stuff we could muster. I am still Edge, but some of the lyrics she proposed were about drinking and I feel like they worked as metaphor for shitty destructive decisions we all make, and it gets me so pumped just thinking about playing them live.” - Mat Bruso



“Mosh ‘N Roll” Track Listing:


01 – Slaughterhouse Five
02 – Nothing Is Lost Save Honor
03 – Bluebeard
04 – The Sirens Of Titan
05 – Deadeye Dick
06 – Timequake
07 – Sun Moon Star
08 – Slapstick
09 – Mother Night
10 – Jailbird
11 – Mosh ‘n Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment