Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Details...

Sorry folks,

Feeling a bit under the weather today so won't be hearing from me much.  In the meantime, I myself even need some new tunes for a coughing fit Monday.  Check out some of the latest music videos that dropped over the past few days.  Cheers and see you all back here later his week!

Highly anticipated (and pushed back) release of Papa Roach's new music video "Where Did All The Angel Go".  I'm going to take a wild guess here but I am guessing they are somewhere between insects?  Bad joke?  Anyways, let's press on:



***

Rev Theory show off the new music video for "Something New", coming off a special edition EP "Take Em Out":



***

Flaming Lips release a preview for their free Halloween show in Oklahoma City, titled 'Freak Night':



No official release date set for the DVD but it's expected to be announced sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment