Friday, February 27, 2015

Music Video Round Up For February 27th, 2015

Going through my playlist at the end of a work week is like the toast to the weekend; especially when you have been gone away on vacation for the past week with no contact with the outside world.  YouTube playlists and subscriptions coming out my ears so sometimes it's rather hard to follow each upload unless doing a round up such as this.  I hope this will make the starting of your weekend energetic, whether you are going into work or escaping from it.

Apologies in advance for those who loathe my video articles but there are just too many great clips out there to ignore.  So if you do not have the bandwidth to watch this video, then too bad!  Hahaha just kidding.

So for the slower connections just load the article, go for a coffee/glass of water, return, play and enjoy!  This will surely be one of my playlists for the end of the work day and hopefully doesn't keep your eyes glued to the screen for too long.  Cheers and happy Friday!


*Please click on the hyperlinks of each video to find out more about the artist and album releases.*


Brightr - We:



"If you knew me in my former bands, then you have an idea of the game afoot. However, it would seem the voices in my head won't let me give up, so another musical adventure begins.   The sweeping fringe is gone, I find myself solo from amicable departures and I have an unmistakable desire to make something that pieces together melody and wrath.   Thanks for joining me for another trip, once again...you are incredibly patient to say the least, and a wonderful human."


Steve Aoki & Moxie Raia - I Love It When You Cry:



"I Love It When You Cry" is the new single from the collaboration of Steve Aoki and Moxie Raia (or Moxoki).  It was released on February 10th, 2015 via Ultra Music.


The Hidden - They're Only People:



"They're Only People" is taken from The Hidden's latest EP "Outsider", which was released on November 18th, 2014.


Scorpions - We Built This House:



"We Built This House" is taken from the Scorpions' latest album "Return To Forever", which was released on February 20th, 2015 via Sony Music Germany.


Satyricon - Die By My Hand (Live at the Opera):


"This is an exclusive preview from the new album, "Live At The Opera", coming in April 2015. Unmastered version that is. Enjoy."


From Ashes to New - Downfall (Audio Only):



“Downfall” is the latest single from From Ashes to New, which will be featured on their upcoming EP "Downfall".  It will be released on March 10th, 2015 via Better Noise Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment