Friday, April 13, 2012

People Are People

I got to laugh once and awhile at the rock/metal industry and remind myself that there are some people that makes comments just for the sake of making comments with absolutely nothing to back them up.  Background for this story was that Lacuna Coil made an announcement regarding their tour bus breaking down and bumping their Portland show to Sunday, rather than tonight.  The comments (below) were left and not sure how this pertains (of even has an educated argument) regarding this incident:



Mind you, I did enjoy the comment "pizza delivery", as if this person was trying to make reference to their Italian heritage.  All I thought of was 'SMRT!'  If you want to read the full article, check it out here.

P.S. @ interium, you nailed it!  They care nothing for a few simple minded comments on these sites, they will continue to tour, they will make albums, they will sell and they will tour once again.  I know this may be a hard concept for some, but "different strokes for different folks".  But I digress to other news now...

No comments:

Post a Comment