Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re-LIVE-ing The Scars

OK, so I know a few of my hardcore readers are going to hate on me for posting about about Soil, but once again, that's the beauty of a blog ;-)

I'v been cranking these guys ever since I heard "Halo" hit the airwaves back in '01.  Now I know they have gone through some lineup changes, including the departure and return of Ryan McCombs (ex-Drowning Pool), but as a loyal hard rock/nu-metal fan, I continued to follow them through their trials and tribulations such as True Self & Picture Perfect (I have my reservations about these albums).

Now with Mr. McCombs making his comeback with the group and also the addition of Jon Wysocki (ex-Staind), the four piece group are set to release their first ever live DVD, entitled "Re-LIVE-ing The Scars".  The DVD is set to be released on May 8th, 2012 via Bieler Bros.  If you wanna see what's in store for the DVD, check out the snippets below of "Breaking Me Down" and "Halo":





The 2 disc DVD was recorded at The Electric Ballroom, London, UK on October 14th, 2011.  An audio CD will also be included to rock out to in your car/at work/etc.



"Re-LIVE-Ing The Scars" track listing:

01. Breaking Me Down
02. Need To Feel
03. My Own
04. Redefine
05. Cross My Heart
06. Inside
07. The One
08. Wide Open
09. Black 7
10. Unreal
11. Halo
12. Pride

You can pre-order a copy here.  Now time to cross fingers in hopes of some Canadian dates for touring :-\

And since I mentioned it before, "I will stone you, stone you.  Wrap my arms around you.  I will stone you, stone you.  My little HALO!":



Side note.  My all time favourite tunes from Soil comes from their album "Redefine".  Click here to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment