Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cartoon Remakes of Your Favourite Albums

So a few weeks ago I had posted an article about your favourite 90's albums being remade into something that would better resemble today's modern world.  


I believe that Green Day's "Dookie" took the winner in that circle, but today I saw a whole new batch of albums that have been remade.  This time though, it surrounded video games and comic books...SCORE!  So the albums below are a few of the awesome remakes that I found while stumbling over at The Chive (via RIPT).  While I'm not sure who specifically designed these albums, but major kudos to them from the AFGM team!












You can check out the rest of the albums here.  Anyone got a favourite out of the bunch?  I'm leaning towards Homer Simpson for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment