Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Generalized Music...

Found this while stumbling through the net today when I came across a hilarious lyric video for this so called "Risecore" style music.  Apparently, this is taking a cheap shot at labels such as Rise Records (and others) and the artists they sign to their label.  Even though we do our best here to not bash anyone's musical taste and/or bands, this one made me laugh:



This is the caption found on YouTube and the user comments regarding the song:

"This is a joke, I know somebody's gonna end up getting all angry but it's all good. You are meant to take this lightly, it's just a simple light-hearted joke. I enjoy pop punk just as much as I enjoy djent/groove/metalcore etc... This is not a joke meant to cause harm, and I in no way am trying to imply my musical skills (and/or songs) are by any means superior and highly original." -androidkaita1 (via YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment