Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Destiny

I know this is twice I have posted about this band's upcoming album, but it's just so damn good I gotta share a lyric video once again.  Check out Demon Hunter's latest single "My Destiny", coming from their new record, "True Defiance", which is set to hit shelves on April 10th (ironically Easter weekend) via Solid State Records:



“[My Destiny] is definitely one of my favorite tracks on the new album. It shows just how much the band has progressed over the years. Like many traditional Demon Hunter tunes, it has a little bit of everything, and I think it flows really well through both heavy and melodic territories. My favorite parts are the guitar harmonies in the verses and how the chorus moves- the way the chords combine with the vocal melody is really interesting to me. I think fans are really going to dig this song.” -Ryan Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment