Thursday, May 3, 2012

Music Video Overload For Thursday, May 3rd, 2012!

OK, I haven't done a mass video posting in awhile, but there was just too many great videos to came up in my news feeds today!  Between I The Breather, Job For A Cowboy, Jeffery Nothing, Soundgarden, Shadows Fall, Kreator, and Children of Bodom, I wasn't sure what was my favourite of the day.  So I'll let you all decide!  Check out the latest and greatest from the bands below and if you feel you want to comment on any or all, let's us know your opinion of them.


I, The Breather- False Profit


Job For A Cowboy - Imperium Wolves (Lyric video)


Jeffery Nothing - Sin 'O Cism


Soundgarden - Live To Rise


Shadows Fall - The Unknown (Lyric video)


Kreator - Phantom Antichrist


Children of Bodom - Shovel Knockout

All I can say is it's going to be a great Thursday afternoon!  Cheers!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment