Monday, May 13, 2013

Gary Clark Jr. Leaves You Numb

One of the best tunes I can think of to rock out on the guitar.  The groove just instantly gets you hooked and bobbing your head up and down.  It's not jazz, but it's not rock.  It's not hip-hop, but it's not blues.  Much like a good meritage wine, it's a fine balance between genres that has allowed Gary Clark Jr. to gather a large fan base off of a debut album.  So keeping the good vibes going, check out his music video for the track "Numb":



Well I'm numb
Yeah woman I can't feel a thang
Well I'm numb
Yeah woman I can't feel a thang

Like previously mentioned, "Numb" comes off Gary Clark Jr's debut full length album "Blak & Blu", which was released on October 23rd, 2012 via Warner Bros. Music.  Check out my previous work on Gary and the rest of the album.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment