Tuesday, May 28, 2013

100,000

I posted this the other day on my Facebook page, but I would just like to take a moment and thank every single person who has visited AFGM since it's inception.  21.5 months later and 100,000 visits isn't too bad of a goal, especially when you are basically running everything solo.  So for everyone person who visited, commented, reviewed, shared, interviewed with AFGM, I humbly thank you.


I would also like to take a moment and specifically thank Craig McCourt.  My fellow rocker in arms, Craig has given multiple reviews, articles and interviews via AFGM.  Some of the highest viewed articles came from him.  A tip of the cap for all your work Craig!

So where is the 100,000 visits coming from?  Well, I figured to give you a screen shot of where YOU the readers are checking out AFGM.


So whether at home, work or on your mobile devices, you can do the site a heap of favour by forwarding it to a friend, co-worker or family member.  The more people engage in the site, the better it becomes/evolves.  Cheers to the first 100,000 and another cheers to the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment